Sales ratio of directly managed stores (existing) in total sales was 45.9%
|Type of Sales
|DM||LS (Include Seiyu)||DM＋LS|
|existing||total||existing||total||existing||total||TOTAL||TOTAL *Excluding Overseas whole sale|
|*Starting from July 2016, revenue is recognized at the time of shipment instead of order receipt.
The impact on the monthly year-on-year change for July is 3.3% decrease for existing DM stores and 2.2% decrease for company total.
- Types of Sales
- *existing (stores): Sales outlets started service by the end of two preceeding fiscal years. (Fiscal Year : From March to next February).
- *DM: Directly Managed stores
- *LS: Licensed Stores including Seiyu In-Shops excluding Family Mart and comKIOSK outlet.
- *The figures for DM, LS: Based on Store Sales + Online Store Sales (DM)
- *The figures for TOTAL: Sales for DM store sales and Wholesales
Monthly Sales Growth by Product Line in January
Monthly Growth in the Number of Customers and Spend per Customer in January
New Stores Open Information
We didn't open any new store in January.
- While we exercise due care in compiling these documents, we make no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the documents.
- We assume no liability with respect to any damages, including indirect and consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the documents.