Our deepest sympathies go out to those affected by the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake.
On April 19 (Tuesday), Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd. (Toshima-ku, Tokyo; Representative President & CEO Satoru Matsuzaki) established a MUJI donation certificate to donate to relief efforts for the recent Kumamoto earthquake. Donations may be made in increments of ¥10 through the MUJI online store.
Please help us support those who have been affected by this tragic disaster.
MUJI Donation Certificate: Kyushu Earthquake Victim Support Fund
- Donation Period
Two months beginning 10:00AM April 19, 2016 (Tuesday).
* The donation period is subject to reevaluation according to the status of the affected areas.
- Donation Partner
Japan Platform (JPF)
Private Donation Program: Kyushu Earthquake Victim Support
- How To Donate
Follow the link below to the MUJI Online Store donation website.
MUJI Donation Certificates: Kyushu Earthquake Victim Support
* There is no English version of this site.
- The donation portal is a MUJI.net member-only service. Please register before donating.
- Donations are made in ¥10 or ¥100 increments.
- Credit cards, MUJI.net Shopping Points, and MUJI GIFT CARDs accepted.
- All donations will be forwarded to Japan Platform through Ryohin Keikaku.
Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd.
Corporate Planning Office Tel. +81-3-3989-4410