Our deepest sympathies go out to those affected by the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake.
On April 19 (Tuesday), Ryohin Keikaku Co., Ltd. (Toshima-ku, Tokyo; Representative President & CEO Satoru Matsuzaki) established a MUJI donation certificate to donate to relief efforts for the recent Kumamoto earthquake. Donations may be made in increments of ¥10 through the MUJI online store.
Please help us support those who have been affected by this tragic disaster.
MUJI Donation Certificate: Kyushu Earthquake Victim Support Fund
- Donation Period
Two months beginning 10:00AM April 19, 2016 (Tuesday).
* The donation period is subject to reevaluation according to the status of the affected areas.
- Donation Partner
Japan Platform (JPF)
Private Donation Program: Kyushu Earthquake Victim Support
- How To Donate
Follow the link below to the MUJI Online Store donation website.
MUJI Donation Certificates: Kyushu Earthquake Victim Support
* There is no English version of this site.
- The donation portal is a MUJI.net member-only service. Please register before donating.
- Donations are made in ¥10 or ¥100 increments.
- Credit cards, MUJI.net Shopping Points, and MUJI GIFT CARDs accepted.
- All donations will be forwarded to Japan Platform through Ryohin Keikaku.
PR Department, PR & ESG Division
RYOHIN KEIKAKU CO., LTD.
Daily Necessities Provided to People Displaced from Ukraine to Neighboring Countries
Ryohin Keikaku to Provide Livelihood Support for People Displaced from Ukraine to Japan
Donation of Art Materials to be Used for Therapy to Children in Europe
Fundraising Program Launched to Support Humanitarian Aid for Displaced People in Ukraine